Andalusia, Louisiana

Andalusia was a town in Caldwell Parish near the Ouachita River and 12 miles from Columbia. The town may have been named after a region in Spain. The Post Office was established in 1881 and discontinued in 1886. Lewis C. Prichard was the first Postmaster. In 1883 the population of Andalusia was only 35.

Join our Facebook Group

Andalusia, Louisiana